3M™ Scott ProPak-fx T2 SCBA 2027197
3M™ Scott ProPak-fx T2 SCBA
The 3M™ Scott ProPak-Fx is a Type 2 open circuit, selfcontained, compressed air breathing apparatus.
It consists of a back plate, padded carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
The ProPak-Fx can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC or Y2C), Quick Connect Option or Duo variants.
The ProPak-Fx is used in conjunction with either Promask PP or Vision 3 PP face mask and a choice o f composite or steel cylinders.
Specifically designed as a professional fire fighting SCBA, the ProPak-Fx is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
ProPak-Fx also offers a Pivot and height adjustable waist belt for increased wearer comfort to suit most people.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use by the Fire Service
- Rigid backframe construction
- Easily removable pneumatics
- Cost effective to service and maintain
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Kevlar & Pyrogard blend wrap around harness
- Side arms for increased user comfort
- Reflective webbing
- Pivot and height adjustable waist belt for increased wearer comfort
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2 MED
Please Contact Us regarding other models not listed.
Download PDF for full product range & technical specs